Thursday, May 1, 2014

bareMinerals "BARESKIN" Liquid Foundation Review & Demo

Hey Loves!! Today I bring you a review & demo of the NEW bareminerals liquid foundation. Watch my youtube video for my full first impression. You can purchase this foundation at Ulta Beauty and http://www.bareescentuals.com/.



Benefits of "BareSkin" Liquid Foundation:
-No Silicon
-No Oil
-No Water
-No Fragrance
-No Parabens
-Hypoallergenic
-Non Comedogenic
-Coconut Derived Base
-Jojoba coated pigments
-Lilac plant stem cells
-Vitamin C

WATCH MY VIDEO DEMO & REVIEW!!


3 comments:

  1. I have a dimethicone allergy so I am super excited about this one. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm nevermind. I saw the video and it does look a little bit too dewy for my me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I'm afraid of the dew lol. I usually opt for matte foundations.

      Delete